Armodafinil is the magic wonder of the pharmaceutical industry helping patients staying awake and active. It helps fight uncontrollable sleepiness that is caused by narcolepsy which is also called sleep apnea. It is commonly used for people with hectic working schedule and for people with night shifts who tends to be sleep deprived.
Armodafinil is the enantiopure of the wakefulness-promoting agent Modafinil (Provigil). Armodafinil is produced by the pharmaceutical company Cephalon Inc. and was approved by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) in June 2007.
Although they have similar half-lives, Armodafinil reaches its peak concentration in the blood later after administration than Modafinil does, which may make it more effective at improving wakefulness in patients with excessive daytime sleepiness.
Armodafinil is currently FDA-approved to treat excessive daytime sleepiness associated with obstructive sleep apnea, narcolepsy, and shift work disorder.It is commonly used off-label to treat attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, chronic fatigue syndrome, and major depressive disorder. It has been shown to improve vigilance in air traffic controllers.
How to use armodafinil:
Use armodafinil as directed by your doctor. Check the label on the medicine for exact dosing instructions.
- Armodafinil comes with an extra patient information sheet called a Medication Guide. Read it carefully. Read it again each time you get armodafinil refilled.
- Take armodafinil by mouth with or without food.
- Your doctor will tell you what time of day to take armodafinil. Do not change the time of day you take it without talking to your doctor.
- If you miss a dose of armodafinil, take it as soon as possible. If you do not remember until late afternoon or evening, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular dosing schedule. Do not take 2 doses at once.
Ask your health care provider any questions you may have about how to use armodafinil.
Important safety information:
- Tell your doctor or dentist that you take armodafinil before you receive any medical or dental care, emergency care, or seizures.
- Armodafinil may cause dizziness or blurred vision. These effects may be worse if you take it with alcohol or certain medicines. Use armodafinil with caution. Do not drive or perform other possibly unsafe tasks until you know how you react to it.
- Do not drink alcohol or use medicines that may cause drowsiness (eg, sleep aids, muscle relaxers) while you are using armodafinil; it may add to their effects. Ask your pharmacist if you have questions about which medicines may cause drowsiness.
- Do NOT take more than the recommended dose or change your dose without checking with your doctor.
- Armodafinil cannot cure sleep disorders and it may not stop all of your sleepiness. Do not change your daily habits without first talking to your doctor. Discuss your level of sleepiness with your doctor at each visit. Do not use armodafinil in place of getting enough sleep. Follow your doctor's instructions for good sleep habits and using other treatments.
- Serious and sometimes fatal skin reactions (eg, Stevens-Johnson syndrome, toxic epidermal necrolysis) have been rarely reported with armodafinil. Contact your doctor right away if you develop a rash; red, swollen, blistered, or peeling skin; or blisters on the inside of the eyes, nose, or mouth.
- A serious and rarely fatal reaction affecting body organs has happened with this drug. Most of the time, this reaction has signs like fever, rash, or swollen glands with problems in body organs like the liver, blood, or muscles and joints. Discuss any questions or concerns with your doctor.
- Hormonal birth control (eg, birth control pills) may not work as well while you are using armodafinil. To prevent pregnancy, use an extra form of birth control (eg, condoms) while you are taking armodafinil and for 1 month after stopping armodafinil.
- Lab tests, including blood pressure, heart, and liver function, may be performed while you use armodafinil. These tests may be used to monitor your condition or check for side effects. Be sure to keep all doctor and lab appointments.
- Use armodafinil with caution in the ELDERLY; they may be more sensitive to its effects.
- Armodafinil is not approved for use in CHILDREN. Serious rashes have happened in children. Discuss any questions or concerns with the doctor.
- PREGNANCY and BREAST-FEEDING: If you become pregnant, contact your doctor. You will need to discuss the benefits and risks of using armodafinil while you are pregnant. It is not known if this medicine is found in breast milk. If you are or will be breast-feeding while you use armodafinil, check with your doctor. Discuss any possible risks to your baby.
- Some people who use armodafinil for a long time may develop a need to continue taking it. People who take high doses are also at risk. This is known as DEPENDENCE or addiction. If you stop taking armodafinil suddenly, you may have WITHDRAWAL symptoms. These may include sleepiness. Discuss any questions or concerns with your doctor or pharmacist.
Armodafinil is approved by the U.S. FDA for the treatment of narcolepsy and shift work sleep disorder, and as an adjuvant therapy for obstructive sleep apnea. For narcolepsy and obstructive sleep apnea, Armodafinil is taken as a once daily 150 mg or 250 mg dose in the morning. For shift work sleep disorder, 150 mg of Armodafinil are taken one hour prior to starting work. Slow dose titration is needed to mitigate some side effects.
Action Mechanism of Armodafinil
Armodfinil is taken orally. Once consumed it makes sure that you are awake throughout the day without any sleep deprivation. Armodafinil has an excellent effect on the body and the affect is seen pretty quickly. Take a dose of Armodafinil and you’ll see how it works by stimulating your brain. Once you have consumed it, you will soon feel changes and these changes are nothing but an increase in the amount of dopamine in the brain. Dopamine is a chemical transmitter that nerves basically use so that there is communication between them.
Buy Armodafinil 150mg online here. They are easily available through our website 24hrspharma.com. Armodafinil is beneficial in the management of sleep pangs caused by sleeping issues such as narcolepsy and obstructive sleep apnea. If you are suffering from shift work disorder then you need to take the drug one hour prior to the shift. . The food and drug administration (FDA) has approved this drug. So another advantage of Armodafinil is that it can be used without major concerns for its safety.
What is the Recommended Dosage of Armodafinil?
The dosage of any drug varies and differs from person to person. The age, weight and overall body health makes a huge difference in the dosage. Therefore the exact dosage of the drug need to be decided by your doctor. Any change of dosage should also only be decided by your health care provider. Armodafinil should strictly be consumed with water and under no circumstances with alcohol. This will reverse the effect and make you more dizzy affecting your health negatively. Never self medicate with the medicine or you could suffer from complications due to incorrect use of the drug. Decide together with your doctor before ordering Armodafinil online with 24hrspharma.com.
Precautionary Measures of Armodafinil
- Armodafinil should never be consumed when a person is dealing with, major health disorders like blood pressure or any other heart problem or even depression.
- Armodafinil 150mg after consumed may give rise to many allergic reactions depending on consumers. And in such cases of emergencies, make sure you visit a doctor immediately. He will suggest you the next plan of action.
- Cheap Armodafinil is a drug that is consumed to treat daytime sleepy behavior. But it is not 100% sure that it wards off your sleep completely. Hence make sure that once you have consumed your dose, you do not drive.
- The consumption of Armodafinil may also give several kinds of psychological symptoms. Depressions, hallucination, suicidal feelings are some of the many symptoms. If you have any of these symptoms make sure you stop your medication immediately. Then visit your doctor or your health care provider for a better suggestion.
- The presence of Armodafinil inside the body is known to interact and clash with many other drugs, in case you are taking any. So before you plan to consume Armodafinil, have a talk with your physician about the detailed history of your previous medical reports.
- Pregnant women are asked to stay away from this medicine completely. The consumption of Armodafinil by pregnant women may affect their unborn baby.
Possible Side Effects of Armodafinil
- There is no drug around that doesn’t come with side effects, be it severe or mild. The pharmaceutical industry when invent such drug, they use certain chemicals and elements that may be new to the human body. So do not expect everything to be hunky dory when you consume armodafinil 150mg tablet. There will be some side effects, they will be mild and also won’t stay for long. They will disappear in the shortest time possible.
- Many of the side effects are headache, dizziness, vomiting, upset bowel, disturbed sleep, anxiety and also nervousness, dry mouth etc. They are irritating and annoying, but they won’t harm your body to a great extent.
- It may if these side effects stay for a longer span of time. You can buy cheap armodafinil online, to make things simpler and easier for you. There are very rare cases where People have told to have had adverse side effects or sever ones.
- Take a look at some of the many severe side effects. Severe throat pain, severe allergic reactions, an irregularity in heartbeat and also loss of appetite and also peeling of skin. If you face any of these side effects, waste no more time and visit your doctor on time. He will help you take whatever further action that may be required.