Nuvigil - Armodafinil
Nuvigil (Armodafinil) is the magic wonder of the pharmaceutical industry helping patients staying awake and active. It helps fight uncontrollable sleepiness that is caused by narcolepsy which is also called sleep apnea. It is commonly used for people with hectic working schedule and for people with night shifts who tends to be sleep deprived.
Nuvigil (Armodafinil) is the enantiopure of the wakefulness-promoting agent Modafinil (Provigil). Armodafinil is produced by the pharmaceutical company Cephalon Inc. and was approved by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) in June 2007.
Although they have similar half-lives, Nuvigil (Armodafinil) reaches its peak concentration in the blood later after administration than Modafinil does, which may make it more effective at improving wakefulness in patients with excessive daytime sleepiness.
Medical uses of Nuvigil
The Smart drug Nuvigil (Armodafinil) is currently FDA-approved to treat excessive daytime sleepiness associated with obstructive sleep apnea, narcolepsy, and shift work disorder. It is commonly used off-label to treat attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, chronic fatigue syndrome, and major depressive disorder. It has been shown to improve vigilance in air traffic controllers.
Nuvigil (Armodafinil) is approved by the U.S. FDA for the treatment of narcolepsy and shift work sleep disorder, and as an adjuvant therapy for obstructive sleep apnea. For narcolepsy and obstructive sleep apnea, Nuvigil (Armodafinil) is taken as a once daily 150 mg or 250 mg dose in the morning. For shift work sleep disorder, 150 mg of Nuvigil (Armodafinil) are taken one hour prior to starting work. Slow dose titration is needed to mitigate some side effects.
Action Mechanism of Nuvigil (Armodafinil)
Nuvigil (Armodfinil) is taken orally. Once consumed it makes sure that you are awake throughout the day without any sleep deprivation. Armodafinil has an excellent effect on the body and the affect is seen pretty quickly. Take a dose of Nuvigil (Armodafinil) and you’ll see how it works by stimulating your brain. Once you have consumed it, you will soon feel changes and these changes are nothing but an increase in the amount of dopamine in the brain. Dopamine is a chemical transmitter that nerves basically use so that there is communication between them.
Buy Nuvigil (Armodafinil) 150mg online here. They are easily available through our website 24hrspharma.com. Nuvigil (Armodafinil) is beneficial in the management of sleep pangs caused by sleeping issues such as narcolepsy and obstructive sleep apnea. If you are suffering from shift work disorder then you need to take the drug one hour prior to the shift. The food and drug administration (FDA) has approved this drug. So another advantage of Nuvigil (Armodafinil) is that it can be used without major concerns for its safety.
What is the Recommended Dosage of Nuvigil?
The dosage of any drug varies and differs from person to person. The age, weight and overall body health makes a huge difference in the dosage. Therefore the exact dosage of the drug need to be decided by your doctor. Any change of dosage should also only be decided by your health care provider. Nuvigil (Armodafinil) should strictly be consumed with water and under no circumstances with alcohol. This will reverse the effect and make you more dizzy affecting your health negatively. Never self medicate with the medicine or you could suffer from complications due to incorrect use of the drug. Decide together with your doctor before ordering Nuvigil (Armodafinil) online with 24hrspharma.com.
Precautionary Measures of Nuvigil (Armodafinil)
• Nuvilgil (Armodafinil) should never be consumed when a person is dealing with, major health disorders like blood pressure or any other heart problem or even depression.
• Nuvigil (Armodafinil) 150mg after consumed may give rise to many allergic reactions depending on consumers. And in such cases of emergencies, make sure you visit a doctor immediately. He will suggest you the next plan of action.
• Cheap Nuvigil (Armodafinil) is a drug that is consumed to treat daytime sleepy behavior. But it is not 100% sure that it wards off your sleep completely. Hence make sure that once you have consumed your dose, you do not drive.
• The consumption of Nuvigil (Armodafinil) may also give several kinds of psychological symptoms. Depressions, hallucination, suicidal feelings are some of the many symptoms. If you have any of these symptoms make sure you stop your medication immediately. Then visit your doctor or your health care provider for a better suggestion.
• The presence of Nuvigil (Armodafinil) inside the body is known to interact and clash with many other drugs, in case you are taking any. So before you plan to consume Armodafinil, have a talk with your physician about the detailed history of your previous medical reports.
• Pregnant women are asked to stay away from Nuvigil completely. The consumption of Armodafinil by pregnant women may affect their unborn baby.
Possible Side Effects of Nuvigil (Armodafinil)
• Even Smart drugs like Nuvigil can have side effects, be it severe or mild. The pharmaceutical industry when inventing a new drug, they use certain chemicals and elements that may be new to the human body. This can lead to adverse effects when consuming Smart drugs like Nuvigil (armodafinil) 150mg tablet. Most of them are mild and do not stay for long and goes away by themselves shortly after starting using the new medicine.
• Some of the side effects from Nuvigil may include headache, dizziness, vomiting, upset bowel, disturbed sleep, anxiety and also nervousness, dry mouth etc. They are irritating and annoying, but they won’t harm your body to a great extent.
• You can buy cheap Novigil (armodafinil) online through 24hrspharma.com, to make things simpler and easier for you. There are very few cases where People have told to have had adverse side effects or sever ones.
• Nuvigil (Armodafinil) 150mg can in rare cases have severe side effects. Severe throat pain, severe allergic reactions, an irregularity in heartbeat and also loss of appetite as well as peeling of the skin. If you face any of these side effects, waste no more time and visit your doctor as soon as possible. He/She will help you take whatever further action that may be required.
©24hrspharma - 2018