Order cheap Ambien (Zolpidem)
Zolpidem is the official name for what we commonly call Ambien. It is used for adults who suffer from insomnia. The drug classification has it in a class of drugs referred to as sedative-hypnotics. It is a sedative-hypnotic medicine that comes with some characteristics of benzodiazepines. It influences the brain to help create a calming effect that will help clients fall asleep faster so they can get a good night’s sleep, but it also carries muscle relaxant and anti-seizure effects. It is a short term medication that is usually only taken for a period of one or two weeks or less. Ambien and generic Zolpidem is used only for adults and it provides short term effects. It is not prescribed for children.
When is Ambien prescribed and for what usages?
Ambien (Zolpidem) is prescribed for treatment of insomnia caused by psychological traumas, affections of the central nervous system, change of time zone, overeating and excessive physical and emotional fatigue.
Also, the drug may be used as an additional remedy during spasms, anxiety and panic attacks.
In most cases generic Zolpidem are prescribed for short term management of insomnia. Long term treatment of Ambien is recommended to those people who have difficulties in falling asleep or staying asleep.
Ambien and generic Zolpidem is a medication that improves both the sleeping pattern and the quality of the sleep. This medication helps a person to fall asleep quickly. Many people experience quick awaking due to insomnia. Ambien and generic Zolpidem helps you to stay asleep for long. You can enjoy an uninterrupted and quality sleep with Ambien.
Ambien and cheap generic Zolpidem has a unique quality in that it is one of the few medications that is more effective when it is taken on an empty stomach. It works very quickly and should be taken just before getting ready to retire. It should not be taken unless you have at least 7 or 8 hours to dedicate to sleeping. If you do not have that much time to sleep and you have to get up before a full 7 or 8 hours you may suffer some memory loss.
What are the recommended dosages of generic Ambien?
The dose of this sleeping pill depends on the medical history, age, gender and medications one is using continuously. Other factors that are taken into consideration is the severity of the patient’s condition and how well they respond to the treatment plan.
Way of use and dosage of generic Ambien (Zolpidem)
Ambien (Zolpidem) is prescribed for short-term use. Usually, the course of the treatment and prophylaxis of insomnia does not increase 7-10 days. Oftentimes, the weekly course of the treatment helps to completely restore the healthy sleep and the central nervous system function:
- The initial dose of Ambien (Zolpidem) for treatment of insomnia is 5 mg. The tablet should be taken about 30 minutes before going to bed.
- The maximum single dose is 10 mg and it is prescribed for severe forms of insomnia accompanied by acute affections of the central nervous system.
- After the drug use the therapeutic effect occurs within 30-60 minutes, and therefore it is highly recommended to take the drug directly before sleep.
Recommendations for the use of generic Ambien (Zolpidem)
- Do not start the treatment from the maximum dose. As is known from the results of the clinical studies this drug may cause addiction. In order to avoid side effects it is better to take 5 mg a day.
- Using other sedative or relaxing drugs with Ambien (Zolpidem) it is necessary to adjust the daily dose of both drugs.
Precautions before taking generic Zolpidem (Ambien)
- Do not take Ambien (Zolpidem) if you are younger than 14 years old and older than 60 years old, in case of the mental disorders, renal failure, and also severe respiratory failure.
- Cancelling the therapy the dose should be reduced gradually. The probability of the addiction development is increased during prolonged use of the drug.
- During the treatment the consumption of alcohol must be avoided.
- During the treatment it is necessary to refrain from potentially dangerous activities that require concentration, attention and high psychomotor speed.
Possible Side effects of Ambien (Zolpidem)
Following the dosage regimen, the intensity of the side effects is weak. The most common side effects for generic Ambien (Zolpidem) are sluggishness, fast fatigability, dizziness, disorder of equilibrium, muscle weakness, and daily sleepiness. But this may just be an indication that the dosage needs to be decreased.
Other side effects have included sleep driving, or people getting out of the bed and driving their vehicle in their sleep. Some people have reported sleepwalking, preparing food or making phone calls, all while not fully awake. These can be very dangerous side effects of Ambien and generic Zolpidem, but they are very rare.
Before buying cheap Ambien and generic Zolpidem online without prescription
Ambien is a strong sleeping pill that may cause some side effects in case of improper treatment or overdose.
- Never adjust the dose without any prescription of doctors.
- If you have allergy with benzodiazepines discuss it with your health experts.
- Keep this medicine away from pregnant women.
- You must take it only when you have 7-8 hours to sleep. You may take it with or without meal as directed by your physician. Never stop the use of Ambien or generic Zolpidem suddenly. If you want to leave it, discuss with doctor.
This effective sleeping drug Ambien is available here online at 24hrspharma.com as generic Zolpidem to competitive prices. You can buy cheap Ambien without prescription online right here.
*Materials which are provided in this article have an informative character and are not a direction for the obligatory use. The administration of this Internet site only provides information which should be known for the safe use of the medical products and are not responsible for the consequences of the incorrect use of strong medical products.
©24hrspharma - 2018